Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
2 cups black quinoa
4 cups of water
2 tbsp jerk oil
1 lamb loin sliced
- Rinse lamb dry and season with Marlaina’s Premium Jerk Seasoning Mild and Marlaina’s Premium Jerk Coriander Seasoning
- Place in a hot pan, sear both sides then finish off in the oven
- Put on 4 cups of water to boil for quinoa
- Place quinoa in boiling water and add 1 tsp. Marlaina’s Premium Jerk Seasoning Mild
- Take out your lamb after your preferred taste and let rest
- Once your quinoa is cooked, place in a bowl, add lamb, some Jerk oil and 1 tsp. Marlaina’s Premium Jerk Garlic Salt just sprinkled over the top if you like.
With the lamb, it’s best to sear the meat after you have sprinkled the seasoning on as it adheres on the skin better. Placing into the oven helps you to control the overall heat on your meat.
You could add some vegetables to this dish, but remember, less is more.